Friday, April 12, 2013

Being away

Just wanted to apologize for being away this long. I have been working on a few things that have required my full attention. It seems like things are falling right into place and I am excited about all that is to come.

I will be doing my best to represent everyone that is affected by CMT and will make every effort to share my journey with all of you. I will have to go back and share my events as they have been happening.

As for today, it has been one of those days where the energy has been drained from my body. You know that feeling? It's not muscle aches, just fatigue and no energy to move around and do the everyday things. I had to talk myself into going to pick up my daughter and tap into my reserves.
Seriously, I very much dislike this type of days. As moms we have a billion things to do and sitting around is not one of them. I guess I should embrace days like this because it's the only time I get to sit around.

Enough of my complaining. I hope you are all doing better, since the weather is getting warmer. I know I have enjoyed and am enjoying 70's and 80's and not looking forward to full summer temperatures.

Well, until tomorrow. I will try to gather pictures of my events and will be posting more often.
Thank you for hanging around.

Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment