Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm new at this/ soy nueva a esto

Hello,

My name is Virginia and this is my first posting for my blog.

I have Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease and I wanted a way to share my experience with CMT, my daily living and spread awareness. I hope to reach others who are also struggling with this disease and unite for a common cause.

First, I will start by sharing a news paper article that was done in our local news paper.

http://www.lvrj.com/view/support-group-looks-to-help-those-with-charcot-marie-tooth-disease-
180951171.html?ref=171


Hola,

Mi nombre es Virginia y este es mi primer anuncio para mi blog.

Tengo la enfermedad de Charcot-Marie-Tooth y quería una oportunidad de compartir mi experiencia con CMT, mi vida diaria y difundir el conocimiento. Espero poder llegar a otros que también están luchando con esta enfermedad y unirnos por una causa común.

En primer lugar, voy a empezar por compartir una noticia de papel que hizo en nuestro papel de noticias locales.

No comments:

Post a Comment