Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Support

Well, after what seemed to me to be forever (about 6 days), I am finally feeling better from the the flu.
It seems like a blur but I can say that my hubby did an amazing job taking over and doing the laundry, cooking, cleaning and entertaining a six year old little girl. Oh and let's not forget he also played nurse.

People say good help is hard to find. I say good husbands are too.. I am thankful for mine, everyday. He is my support system. He has been with me through my worse CMT days and when we still didn't know what I had. He held my hand when I had one of two nerve conduction studies and when I ended up in the emergency room a week later from a spinal tab, he was there. One week with headaches so bad I thought my head was being squeezed with an invisible vise. He never let go and I know he never will.

But weather it's a Husband, Mother, Father, Brother, Sister or even a Friend .... We all need people in our lives that love us, accept us and will be there for us. As well as we should be there for others who need our help and support. I encourage you today to look around you and see your support system and thank them for the little things in life that make a huge difference.

Stay healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment